Thursday 24 March 2011

The Big Chill

As yesterday was a wonderful warm and spring like day, my thoughts turned to summer which in turn led to ice cream.  I browsed the Parravanis website and my mouth watered as the list of ice creams including Italian Marmalade appeared on my screen.  I have been to visit Parravanis a few years ago and seen and tasted ice cream as it was being made in Chedgrave and have to say it is second to none.

All the dairy ingredients are freshly brought in from a dairy farm in Bungay and the difference in taste to some of the more commercial ice creams is something you need to judge for yourself.
So it is with great pleasure that I announce Parravanis will be making "an appearance" at our festival and you will be able to savour the delights it has to offer.  Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment